Okay so… Im having a hard time with this. Halloween is fast approaching and I still dont know what Im going to be. This is hard dudes, this is real hard. Brainstorming with Wendy77 and her Miniscule Counterpart in Evil this evening produced several possibilities:
– Legendary Space Hobo (Tinfoil, possibly a raygun, banana peels, space box, general space hobo attire)
– A Kellogg’s Mini Wheat
– A Kelloggs Space Mini Wheat
– Zombie Pop Tart
– A Vampire Toast
– El Chupacabre Cinnamon Buns
– Ghost .. Eggs
– Some combination of the evil undead and popular breakfast food
(take notice at the front bum)
– Glow in the Dark bugs taped randomly to my breasts for no foreseeable reason
– I could cut off my feet and toss them at children. I wouldn’t even have to dress up cause that could be scary enough on its own
– Russian sex trade worker
– A unattractive and companionless polymath with untidy hair and poor fashion sense
– Tom Cruise AND Katie Holmes together in some freakish two headed scientological monster: The TomKat
– A Bride
– Nigella Lawsons TRUE form, a MEAT GOLEM. I will wear cleavage revealing clothing, wander around carrying a lamb shank and groaning orgasmically. Horrid messy black wig, thick black eyebrows and a uppercrusty brit accent would complete the transformation perfectly. I would also make an effort to keep a bit of food stuck in my teeth all night.
Here she is licking an ice cream that her grandpa is holding for her.
– What I wanted to be last year, that old stand by, Chairman Kaga from the Iron Chef – gold cape, walk around mischievously biting a yellow bell pepper?
OR, young Debbie Harry in her Doctor X tshirt and skin coloured tights
Hotter than anything else ever to exist on the planet earth..